IT Operations Manager
As an IT Operations Manager, you will define, implement and drive infrastructure projects from design to acceptance to achieve optimal results in line with contractual or customer requirements, professional in terms of quality, performance, cost, time and security. If this interests you, keep on reading because Devoteam is the right company for you!
- Cloud technologies (AWS, Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- Relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server)
- Monitoring solutions (Zabix, Nagios)
- Ticketing systems (redmine, JIRA, io)
- Microsoft Infrastructure (Microsoft Server, Microsoft Active Directory Domain Services)
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery processes and tools (e.g. Jenkins, Hudson, ANT)
- Web server technologies (apache, NGIX)
- Infrastructure analysis and optimization
- Shell scripting, PowerShell and/or Python languages
- Communicate fluently in English
- Linux OS
- Network communications and message processing systems
- ITIL and service desk support methodologies
Nice to have
- Experience with project management and agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience in the EAI/SOA/IoT/integration space
- Ability to prioritize and organize tasks and projects
German would be an advantage.
Applicants are expected to be eligible to work in Switzerland.
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business.
As a pure player for Digital Transformation of leading organisations across EMEA, our 6,700+ professionals are dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. With a unique transformation DNA, we connect business and technology.
Present in 18 countries in Europe and the Middle East, and drawing on more than 20 years of experience, we shape Technology for People, so it creates value for our clients, for our partners and for our employees.
Devoteam will achieve yearly revenues of €650 million in 2018 (e).
At Devoteam, we are Digital Transformakers.
A unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology.
- Team spirit and international environment.
- Relocation service for people outside the Switzerland.
- Great salary package with bonus and a travel card to travel across Switzerland.
- Career specific training and certifications.